Lindsay Lohan Admits "Immaturity"
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Lindsay Lohan has an explanation for her out-of-control behavior on the set of her movie "Georgia Rule": she's blaming it on her ex-boyfriend and her own immaturity.



"I was out too late a few of the times. I had a boyfriend. I was fighting with him," she told David Letterman on an interview airing on The Late Show Wednesday. "I was very immature. I was very irresponsible. And I understand that."

When asked by Letterman about Paris Hilton's 45-day jail sentence, Lindsay Lohan responded, "It's terrible."

Yeah, we all know what she was realy thinking!!

Labels:

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 2:44 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:



Visit Teen Celebrity News, your one stop for news, headlines, gossip, candids, photos and information on you favorite celebrities including Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Ashley Tisdale, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba, Katie Holmes and more. Click Here to visit...
Privacy Policy


Teen Celeb
   Sonic Games