Lohan Tells Mag: I'm Not Drinking
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Lindsay Lohan chats with People about her quest for sobriety.



"I just left an AA [Alcoholics Anonymous] meeting," Lindsay Lohan tells People magazine in a Dec. 12 interview. "I've been going to AA for a year, by the way."

Lohan's publicist, Leslie Sloane-Zelnik, revealed earlier this month that the 20-year-old star, who has been a frequent target of tabloids for her partying ways, had been attending AA meetings.

Lohan is speaking as if she is making an effort to change her life.

"I haven't had a drink in seven days — or anything. I'm not even legal, too. So why would I?" she says in her People interview.

"I don't drink when I go to clubs. I drink with my friends at home, but there's no need to. I feel better not drinking. It's more fun. I have Red Bull," Lohan says.

Labels:

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 10:59 AM | Permalink


0 Comments:



Visit Teen Celebrity News, your one stop for news, headlines, gossip, candids, photos and information on you favorite celebrities including Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Ashley Tisdale, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba, Katie Holmes and more. Click Here to visit...
Privacy Policy


Teen Celeb
   Sonic Games