Evan Rachel Wood Celebrates Film With New Tattoo
Monday, November 06, 2006
Evan Rachel Wood was so moved by her role in her new movie 'Across The Universe', she marked the end of the film by getting her first tattoo.





Evan Rachel Wood has had a 'Beatles' tattoo of diamonds, blackbirds and strawberries etched on her ankle.

She says, "That movie changed my life. I got a freakin' tattoo on my ankle for the movie. It's strawberries, where the leaves are in the shape of a blackbird and diamonds for (Beatles song) 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds.' I got to sing 'Blackbird' (in the film) and my (character) name is Lucy in the film, so I got the diamonds."

"I kind of always thought I would get a tattoo but I was waiting for something really special. This was a moment in my life I wanted to mark. I turned 18 and I was living on my own for the first time and I was in New York filming a Beatles musical. I thought it was a good time."

Evan Rachel Wood has another tattoo on her thigh. It is a heart and it was dedicated to Marilyn Manson, her boyfriend.

Labels:

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 3:19 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:



Visit Teen Celebrity News, your one stop for news, headlines, gossip, candids, photos and information on you favorite celebrities including Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Ashley Tisdale, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba, Katie Holmes and more. Click Here to visit...
Privacy Policy


Teen Celeb
   Sonic Games