Lohan admits having eating disorders
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Lindsay Lohan has admitted to suffering from eating disorders and thinking she was going to die because it caused her so much pain.

She told the News of the World that she was both anorexic and bulimic in between 2004 and 2005: “I was making myself sick. Sometimes being that thin doesn’t look healthy. I kind of didn’t realise that.”

“One time when someone asked me if I was OK I just started bawling. I knew I had a problem and just could not admit it.”

“My arms were disgusting. I had no arms. I had people sit me down and say, ‘You’re going to die if you don’t take care of yourself’.”

She spoke in particularly about a crisis point one night in 2004, when she was 18: “I felt so sick. I lay down on the bed and started getting these shooting pains. I was screaming, throwing things, because the pains were so intense in my head.”

“I ended up in hospital. My liver was swollen and I had a kidney infection and my white blood cells were accelerated. I was really, really white, like a ghost, and my legs were so numb from not walking. My body did not have enough strength to take a shower.”

“I feel like I’ve lived five lifetimes and I am only 20.”

“You have to hit rock bottom sometimes to get yourself back to the top.”

“I feel great about my body now. When I was in hospital, I was overworked and stressed out and that’s when they started talking about my weight.”

“Now I am comfortable in my own skin and I like having a shape and having breasts the size they are.”

Now Nicole Richie needs to admit she also has an eating disorder...



When Nicole and Lindsay began hanging out, both of them all of sudden dropped alot of weight. Nicole must still be struggling with a disorder and cannot admit it!

Nicole was recently spotted heading into a clinic, but denies being treated for an eating disorder. Richie's people say she was seeing a nutritionist. She is not sure why she cannot gain weight.

Labels: ,

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 6:16 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:



Visit Teen Celebrity News, your one stop for news, headlines, gossip, candids, photos and information on you favorite celebrities including Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Ashley Tisdale, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba, Katie Holmes and more. Click Here to visit...
Privacy Policy


Teen Celeb
   Sonic Games