Vanessa Hudgens Seventeen Magazine scans: talks nude photo scandal
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Vanessa Hudgens Seventeen magazine cover


Here are scans of Vanessa Hudgens in the February issue Seventeen mag! In it she talks about the nude photo scandal, how she explained it to her mom, and how Zac stood by her through all of it.




 

 




Vanessa Hudgens says that her risqué photos leaked out because she trusted the wrong person not because she was trying to gain attention.

"Nobody was supposed to see it. It's unfortunate that everybody did," the the High School Musical star told Seventeen magazine for its February issue.

"It shows that you can't trust everyone . . . I'm much better now." "But truthfully I don’t like talking about it. It was something that was meant to be private, and even though it isn’t anymore, I’d still like to keep it as private as I can. It was very traumatic, and I am extremely upset it happened. I hope all my fans can learn from my mistake and make smart decisions. But I wouldn’t have been able to get through it if it wasn’t for my family, friends, and fans, who supported me all along the way."

She was in Australia when all hell broke loose, and she admitted that she thought: “Thank God, I wasn’t home-it would have sucked if I was at home.” The respite was only temporary. “But when I came back, it got kind of crazy,” she lamented.

Surprisingly, her mother was much cooler about the situation than some moms would be.

“Well, everyone can be naked if they want to,” she quoted her mother as saying. And Vanessa has certainly learned her lesson about the internet and privacy.

“It’s very unfortunate because with the Internet these days, you don’t have a personal life. Nothing is private: Everyone knows everything, and they can find out everything about you. You’re not as safe as you think you are, and you have to be aware of the people you’re around,” she explained.

Vanessa, who is dating HSM co-star, Zac Efron, 20, revealed she has no plans about getting too serious too soon, adding: "Only time will tell. I'm still young, I think girls can be sucked into the relationship and give too much."

Zanessa, so cute!! Hopefully they wed one day...

Labels: , ,

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 1:57 AM | Permalink


0 Comments:



Visit Teen Celebrity News, your one stop for news, headlines, gossip, candids, photos and information on you favorite celebrities including Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Ashley Tisdale, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba, Katie Holmes and more. Click Here to visit...
Privacy Policy


Teen Celeb
   Sonic Games