Jamie Lynn Spears OK Magazine Interview
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Jamie Lynn broke the news to OK Magaine, who in turn broke the news to the rest of the world...



Jamie Lynn Spears’ official statement:

“I can’t say it was something I was planning to do right now,” the 16-year-old confesses to OK!. “But now that it’s in my lap and that it’s something I have to deal with, I’m looking forward to being the best mom I can be.”

Good Lord. Well, let’s keep reading, shall we? More Jamie Lynn Spears sperminated goodness after the jump!

Here’s more of Jamie Lynn Spears statement to OK! magazine:

As for her decision to keep the baby, the Zoey 101 star explains, “I think my whole life I would have to live with knowing what I did or what I didn’t do.” And Jamie Lynn, who intends on raising the child in her home state of Louisiana, also tells OK! that she intends to face up to the life-changing choice she’s made. “I’m the one who has to live with it for the rest of my life,” she says. “I put myself in this position, an adult position, so I have to act like an adult and take responsibility for what I did.”

Of course, Jamie Lynn won’t be going it alone. Her mother, Lynne Spears, says to OK!, “I want her to ask me to help as much as she wants me to because I will be there for her. I want to be a big part, if she wants me to be.”

As for any message Jamie Lynn’s fans might take away from this news, the young actress is realistic. “I definitely don’t think it’s something you should do; it’s better to wait. But I can’t be judgmental because it’s a position I put myself in.”

Source

Labels: , ,

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 12:43 PM | Permalink


1 Comments:


At 12/23/2007 11:25 AM, Blogger Unknown

Jamie Lynn,


You used to be my favorite actor and so did your sister!!! Your turning into britney!!!!!!!!



~10 year old Sierra ~

 

Visit Teen Celebrity News, your one stop for news, headlines, gossip, candids, photos and information on you favorite celebrities including Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Ashley Tisdale, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba, Katie Holmes and more. Click Here to visit...
Privacy Policy


Teen Celeb
   Sonic Games