Ashlee Simpson TRL Appearance
Friday, December 21, 2007
Ashlee Simpson TRL


Look at Ashlee Simpson looking sexy as ever...even with the black chipped nail polish on the her bitten off fingernails! Love the black outfit she's rockin' too!!

Ashlee Simpson sexy TRL


Ashlee Simpson made an appearance on MTV’s Total Request Live in New York City on Thursday.

Seen the latest video? Kinda strange....

“It’s definitely influenced by ’80s music,” she said. “I wanted to do music with beats, I wanted to step outside the box. It’s where I am in my life. There’s parts of the record that are ’80s-influenced, because that’s just kind of where I’m at right now. I’m more laid-back, and I want to dance around, and I kind of laugh at things a lot, so you’ll hear that on the record.”

Labels:

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 6:44 AM | Permalink


0 Comments:



Visit Teen Celebrity News, your one stop for news, headlines, gossip, candids, photos and information on you favorite celebrities including Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Ashley Tisdale, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba, Katie Holmes and more. Click Here to visit...
Privacy Policy


Teen Celeb
   Sonic Games