Jessica Simpson: Turned Down For Dallas 2x
Friday, October 13, 2006
Jessica Simpson has revealed that she was turned down for two roles in the big screen remake of Dallas, which she found embarrassing but not all that surprising.



Jessica, who starred in last year’s Dukes of Hazzard remake, explained recently that while singing feels natural to her, she finds acting a lot harder: “I never thought I would see myself on the big screen. That, to me, was something so unreachable.”

For Dallas, she first auditioned for the role of Lucy Ewing but she “couldn’t really pull it off…”

“They wanted me to come back for Pam [Ewing]. They saw me as something more mature, and as a woman.”

“I really thought I nailed it and had a chemistry read with Luke Wilson, who is playing Bobby.”

“All of a sudden I get a call: not Pam. Everyone was saying I was going to be in Dallas, and I didn’t get the part. I did not get it. How embarrassing is that?”

Labels:

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 12:19 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:



Visit Teen Celebrity News, your one stop for news, headlines, gossip, candids, photos and information on you favorite celebrities including Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Ashley Tisdale, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba, Katie Holmes and more. Click Here to visit...
Privacy Policy


Teen Celeb
   Sonic Games