Hilary Duff: Finance Advice To Teens
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Singer/actress Hilary Duff has used the opportunity as guest editor of US magazine, Seventeen, to hand out financial advice.



Hilary, who turned 19 last week, recently edited the October 2006 issue of the teenage girls' magazine and she decided to issue guidelines on how to use credit cards.

She says, "So many of my friends have started getting credit cards, and the banks don't really tell you how this works, like 'Do this, but don't do that.'

"So it was important for me to put financial info in there, to let kids know that you have to pay attention to certain things and not fall into a trap.

"It's only been within the last two years that I started to get interested in my business and my money and how investments work. I had no clue before. But I've learned so much just sitting with my business manager."

Labels:

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 12:14 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:



Visit Teen Celebrity News, your one stop for news, headlines, gossip, candids, photos and information on you favorite celebrities including Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Ashley Tisdale, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba, Katie Holmes and more. Click Here to visit...
Privacy Policy


Teen Celeb
   Sonic Games