Nicole Richie Moves To Escape Paparazzi
Monday, September 25, 2006
Nicole Richie is sick and tired of evil, spying photogs messing with her!



The Simple Life star has moved out of her Beverly Hills, California home to escape the paparazzi. She feels terrified by photogs that leap out of bushes and scare the daylights out of her everytime she leaves her house.

According to a source, Richie says, "I've had to move because of the paparazzi that sit outside and follow me wherever I go.

"Luckily I'm not one of those people who needs to have their make-up done when I walk out of my house. I just try to hang out with my friends and do what I would normally do.

"The other night I was leaving a friend's house and they popped out of the bushes. I thought I was getting mugged.

"Imagine a man jumping out at you holding a black object."

Hmmmmmmm. I'm wondering if the pizza prank had something to do with it too... Nah!

I'm not sure moving is really gonna help Nicole out. The evil photo taking jerks will surely hunt her down and start following her all over again. I mean, they have nothing better to do than mess with celebs with issues. Maybe she should just move-in with beau Brody.

Labels:

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 5:09 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:



Visit Teen Celebrity News, your one stop for news, headlines, gossip, candids, photos and information on you favorite celebrities including Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Ashley Tisdale, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba, Katie Holmes and more. Click Here to visit...
Privacy Policy


Teen Celeb
   Sonic Games