Reality Lasik with Kristin Cavallari
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
I stumbled across RealityLasik.com while looking for some news on one of my favorite reality stars, Kristin Cavallari. Found more information...

RealityLASIK documented Kristin Cavallari's pursuit of the latest in vision correction surgery and her decision to ultimately undergoing Advanced CustomVue LASIK with the IntraLase Method.

"Kristin had made the decision to have LASIK surgery and approached us with the idea of documenting her own experience as a fun way to speak to her fans and others considering the procedure," said Lauren Kanner, AMO's global director of consumer market development. "The medical industry is always looking for ways to earn the public's trust. The very nature of a reality-based program is to draw the audience in, and we thought this was an engaging opportunity for people to live the LASIK surgery experience through Kristin's eyes, not ours."

Cavallari added, "I am a person with real questions, fears, and ultimately, extreme elation with the end result. AMO gave me the freedom to tell my story, on my terms, with my own friends and family using my own cameras."

Reality crews followed Kristin Cavallari's every LASIK move over a one month time span, capturing her first doctor's visit, the advanced blade-free LASIK procedure, and the post-op visits.

Kristin spoke of her vision frustrations while filming.

"My frustration with my vision began in sixth grade with my first pair
of glasses and didn't get any better with my first pair of contacts two
years later," said Cavallari. "No matter how you look at it, glasses and
contacts are a huge inconvenience, especially when you're young."

Episode 1: My Vision
Episode 2: To See Or Not to See
Episode 3: Does It Hurt?
Episode 4: Coming Soon
Episode 5: Coming Soon

Check out Kristin on video talking about the procedure...
http://www.realitylasik.com/200-about-lasik.aspx

Check out Kristin's lasik blog...
http://www.realitylasik.com/310-lasik-blog.aspx

Labels:

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 5:31 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:



Visit Teen Celebrity News, your one stop for news, headlines, gossip, candids, photos and information on you favorite celebrities including Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Ashley Tisdale, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba, Katie Holmes and more. Click Here to visit...
Privacy Policy


Teen Celeb
   Sonic Games